- People of all ages can enjoy this fun, easy way to transform natural absorbent fabrics with unique designs.
- Apply pastels directly onto fabric
- Cover completed design with a clean sheet of paper or cloth, and press over it with a hot iron to set the dyes.
- Once set, the design is permanent and won't wash out. (If you're not happy with your design, don't iron it, but wash it out in cold water and start again)
- Works best on natural, absorbent light-coloured fabrics such as cotton, line or silk.
- Available in a pack of 7 and 15.
N.B. Even if the dyes haven't been fixed using an iron, Pentel can't guarantee that the colours will be completely removed after washing.